Getting to know you
We take the time to understand your business and develop a bespoke consultancy project that meets your needs and delivers maximum impact.
- We will have a preliminary discussion with you to understand your business and your specific challenge, and to agree next steps.
- The expert team we assemble will visit you and facilitate a workshop with your team to identify your needs.
- We will work closely with your finance team to understand how your business and finances have been structured. A sector specialist will review your innovation with your in-house science or technology leaders.
- We will provide you with a scope of work that outlines the bespoke solution we will provide – and our outputs.
Our recommendations and findings
We develop a tailored solution that overcomes the challenge you face.
- Our expert team will gather the information needed for our analysis directly from the relevant stakeholders in your business.
- We will analyse your specific circumstances and develop a bespoke solution. Our output will include a detailed report of our findings that provides highly-specialised technical advice and actionable insight.
- You might ask us to review your claim process to identify opportunities and risks, maximize value and increase efficiencies. We can also create recommendations to improve your record-keeping processes or develop training workshops for your in-house finance or technical teams.
Implementing our advice
Your challenge is overcome and you are better placed to benefit from R&D tax incentives.
- We will present our findings and recommendations to your senior management team for discussion.
- We will be on hand to help your in-house team implement our advice, or if you prefer, our experts can take responsibility for managing this ourselves.
- We will monitor effectiveness to ensure that your challenge has been overcome and that you are in the best possible position to benefit from R&D tax incentives in future.
Are you looking to benefit from our technical firepower?
Do you need specialist advice to resolve an R&D tax credit claim enquiry?
Access unrivalled specialist technical expertise for peace of mind that your enquiry is in the best possible hands.Read more >
How much our services cost
- We charge a consultancy fee that reflects the value that we bring to your organisation. It is based on time and materials.
- This is informed by our initial discussions with you, and agreed prior to work commencing.
- Depending on the project, it may include a contingency element based upon the uplift we achieve.